This is the difference between acne and pimples. That acne is a disease and pimples are one of its symptoms. These keep happening on the face for many reasons. Acne is one such condition. Which affects the hair follicles and oil glands of the skin. The pores under your skin are connected to glands. They produce an oily substance. which is called sebum. The glands and orifices are connected to each other by a canal. called follicle, which consists of thin hairs that grow to the surface of the skin.
What Causes Acne? This question is most of the TAs and those adult youths. He is troubled by pimples, nail-acne and blemishes on his face. Actually, pimples or acne on the face are caused due to excess production of oil (sebum production), bacteria, hormonal imbalance and dead skin cells. It only reduces the beauty of the face. But sometimes they also give unbearable pain. In such a situation, the question often arises in the mind of people that how to get rid of the problem of acne.
Difference Between Acne and Pimple
Papules – Papules are small bumps under the surface of the skin. They are solid. And the skin around them appears red, swollen and tender.
Whiteheads – Small white or flesh-colored bumps on the skin. If you try to pop the whiteheads, nothing will come out. Whiteheads can make your skin feel tight or wrinkled.
Pimple – Small red bumps with white tips in the center. These white tips are caused by a buildup of pus under the surface of the skin. They may look and feel swollen, but they should not have any scars.
Nodules – Nodules are hard lumps that form deep under the surface of the skin. They can become inflamed, quite painful and tender. These types of spots can cause scars and dark spots on the skin.
Cysts – Cysts are large soft lumps deep under the surface of the skin. They look like boils and are filled with pus. And can be red or white in color. These types of spots can be painful. And there can be a lot of stains.
Blackheads – Small black or dark colored bumps on the face are called blackheads. They are not full of dirt. Blackheads are just whiteheads. Those that come in contact with air, due to which their color changes.
What is a Pimples?
‘Pimple’ is an informal language term for closed or open comedones. It is also called blackheads and whiteheads. These are small, non-inflamed blemishes. which occur when a pore becomes blocked. Such defects occur close to the surface of the skin in the epidermal layer. Closed comedones (whiteheads) have a core covered by a very thin layer of skin.
In contrast open comedones (blackheads) have a core. It is exposed to air. That’s why it has a dark, oxidized form. It is possible to experience occasional acne as part of a “normal skin type” and they are usually able to improve by over-the-counter topical products.
Because of pimples
- One of the reasons for getting pimples is pollution and dusty soil.
- Even if dirt accumulates on the face, it happens.
- Drinking too much coffee also causes acne on the face.
- By drinking too much coffee or tea, sebum starts forming in the body and gives birth to pimples.
- by smoking too much.
- Drinking alcohol also causes pimples.
- Oily skin gives rise to pimples.
- Pimples can also occur due to excessive use of medicines.
- Hormonal imbalance is also the reason for getting pimples.
- Due to changes in hormones in the body.
- while having periods.
- Frequent washing of the face also causes pimples.
- Pimples occur due to dryness of the face.
Pimple Removal Treatment
- Do not scrub the face more than once or twice a month.
- Pimples are caused by being in the sun for a long time.
- Wash your face frequently with just water.
- Stay away from junk food and fried things
- Eat healthy food.
- Stay away from tension and stress.
- Do yoga
- Drink lots of water.
What is Acne?
This term refers to an ongoing skin condition. It is much more severe, persistent, and often more painful than an occasional pimple. Acne is a disorder. Outbreaks of skin lesions are commonly called pimples. Acne lesions mostly occur on the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders. This is the most common skin disease. Although acne is not a serious health threat. But severe acne can cause disfiguring and permanent scarring.
Acne-prone skin is characterized by frequent and recurrent pimples. She is usually accompanied by large, deep lesions, consisting of papules, pustules, cysts, or nodules deep within the dermal and subcutaneous layers of the skin. Acne prone skin requires targeted management. These include over-the-counter products, dermatologist or doctor-prescribed alternatives, antibiotics, and oral medications including tretinoin.
Due to acne
- Air pollution
- Genetic factors
- Hormonal Contraceptives
- Using oily or greasy personal care products
General Tips and Tricks to Avoid Acne
- Wash your face twice a day and after sweating
- Wash your face upon waking up and before going to bed.
- Do not scrub acne or use harsh exfoliants.
- Do not touch the pimple and avoid popping.
- Because it can leave marks on the face.
- To prevent blackheads or whiteheads, take care of the right cleansing.
- Keep bedding, makeup brushes and phone screens clean.
- clean your mouth
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post, do share it with your friends!
Also Read About –